Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, it's snowing. Well kind of, well not really it was a little but it's not anymore. It's still pretty gloomy out there so it still could burst out is flakege! It doesn’t seem Wright does it, snow in October. Ok well maybe not wrong but still, it seems like it was my birthday like a month ago! It's not suppose to snow now. It's suppose to snow the first of December and then stop January 10th. (In my world anyway)

O'man I just heard the washing machine timer go off, and that reminds me that if I don't go and do the wash mom will have my head (because I should have do it last week)

Yesterday I tock my second college test. I did not do as well as I would have liked, but as mom said it is my first college course. So I'm shooting for a better grade on my next test!

Guess what?! I'm going to be a model! Well not really, a friend of mom and mine. (She's the one who has her own thrift store) She is going to some meeting and she is going to talk about her store and me and some others are going to model some of her clothes from her store. Sadly I'm not getting paid, I wish it was, the only thing I'm getting is lunch, which I guess is pretty good. But that’s in two weeks.

~Stylegirl~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We got snow here too. It was frigid out today. That's cool that you get to be a model! Sounds like fun.

Rachel said...

What does "have my head" mean?