I wish I had something interesting to tell you all. I don't have a story about flaming animals, or plays I have seen. No, I have nothing to say. Nothing of importance to say. I can however tell you about my day. (Which is not that interesting, let me tell you)
Well, I got up around 8 o'clock then closed my eyes for a minute and opened them an hour later. :) Then I got up and took a shower, and waited for Josiah to get up and make coffee. :) Then I started my school work. I should at this point tell you that I'm have been on break this week. However, I'm working on my NWC classes, so that I can get as much done as possible. So anyway, I started my school work and then it was lunch time, that's when I made Josiah and myself fish-sticks, and I watched the movie "Arthur" Which was very funny. Then I did some more school work.
Right know I'm listening to "Gulliver's Travels" for school; right know Gulliver as been captured by 6 in. people! "ATTACK OF THE 6 INCH PEOPLE!!" Sounds like an old thriller.
Later tonight we are going to watch the movie "Envy" with Ben Stiller and Jack Black. Very good, very funny. We watched this movie a year or two ago, and loved it. So I got it from the library yesterday. If you get a chance to see this movie, do it. Afterwards I hope that we will watch a Gilmore Girls" So we'll see. :)
~Stylegirl~
2 comments:
A break from school is very excitting. So is a movie night. Hey, at least you didn't have to go to a wake, right?
Jenny, sometimes I think it would be really blissful to have a day like you described. To wake up and then have the freedom to have my eyes close again for another hour, to have my brother make me coffee,and to watch lots of movies in the evening, that would be nice. :-)
Post a Comment