It's Halloween today, but who cares? I do, kind of. Because that means it's movie night. (OK, I can hear what your thinking, more movies?! Is that all Jennifer does with her free time?!) The answer to that is; no. Well okay; and yes. I do spend a lot of time watching movies, but I do other things too. I read books, listen to books on tape and surf the web. So I don’t just watch movies all the time.
OK, what was I talking about? O'Ya movie night. When ever Halloween rolls around, we go to the library or blockbuster and rent a movie and go downstairs, turn off all the lights and watch the movie. That’s what we do on Halloween, and that’s why I like it. Oh and there’s candy too! :)
Today, I'm going to Wal-Mart and the library. Because I have some Birthday presents to buy for Josiah and also there is a CD that I want. It's Kellie Pickler new CD. For those of you who don't know who she is, she was on American Idol. She was one of my favorites, so I have to get her CD. :) Then I'm going to pick up the movies we are going to watch tonight. So today will be fun.
~Stylegirl~
4 comments:
Last night I indulged in movie watching and candy eating too! Nate and I watched United 93; it made me edgy, but I thought it was well done.
OOOOoooo! Sounds like fun! Ssshh! Don't let anybody know u r actlly home! We got a bag of candy so if some kinds come by we'll have something to hand out. It's kinda fun to see there cotums. Well, have fun, Jen!
*turns pink* I meant "actually" and "costumes" sorry I spelled them wrong!
GRANDPA SAYS YOU CAN COOK TOO. lOTS OF GOOD DESSERTS. WE ARE WATCHING "DANCING WITH THE STARS". IT IS FUN. ENJOY YOUR MOVIE.
Post a Comment