Hello fellow Bloggers!
Do you think the sun still exists? Cause, I'm not so sure if it does. We haven't seen it for almost two weeks.
I have piano today, then I'm going to the library. There is a lot of things in for me. Some books, CDS, and some movies. I love going to the library, and finding new things, some fun stuff and some not so fun stuff. I like going on-line to the library's web site and requesting all kinds of fun stuff and then going and picking it up. I have like 40 things requested, so every time I go in there is something in for me.
Right now, I'm reading "Artemis Fowl" by, Eoin Colfer. It's pretty good. I've also been listening to some Meg Cabot books, from the library. I like her books, there funny and that makes them even better is that her lead is always soo stupid and you sometime get whats going on way before her and you wonder why she didn't get it too because a lot of the time it's so obvious.
Well anyway, I have to get back to my school work. I can't what till Friday, (Which is tomorrow :) Cool) and then I get almost a hole week off!!!!!
~Stylegirl~
3 comments:
Jen, yes I do still think the sun exists. Sometimes things are there, we just can't see them, right?!!!
I guess so.
I love getting a pile of things from the library!
Post a Comment