
Meat. Well, we have some meat. OK, that a lie, we have a ton of meat. Mom and dad went to a farmer's market a bought a freezer full of meat. We won't run out of meat for a long time. That's what the new freezer was for by the way. So guess what we're having for supper?............. You guessed it, MEAT! How did you ever guess?
Not much has happened today so far. That may be because I just got up like two hours ago and because nothing is happening. When I went to take a shower it was cold. (I hope you enjoyed that hot shower Jeremiah!) Right now mom and dad are off some were. And the boys won't tell me were, (typical) But I do know that they are going to McDonald's and get a movie from the "Red Box" have you heard of that, you can rent a movie there for $1 for one day. It's a lot nicer then Blockbuster were it's $5 to rent a movie. So dad is getting "Click" It's with Adam Sandler. It looked pretty funny so I'll let you guys know if it's worth seeing.
~Stylegirl~
3 comments:
It sounds like you are having a great time with your brothers.
Have a great meat meal. Your Mom is a great cook.
Wow, sounds like a lot of meat! :-)
Meat- what your family is eating and buying meat now?!!! What kind of meat is it? Chicken, beef, pork?
I ate pork this 3 times in the past 4 days in the tamales that I made with my mom, a friend, and that friend's mom, who is my mom's friend. Whoo, Got that?
Post a Comment