Good Morning! Well, what do you know?! We have sun! Glorious sun.
This morning, the friend who is having the fashion show tomorrow came over to see what I'm going to be wearing. She liked it so I now know that I'll be wearing. It should be fun, I'm a little nervous, but I always get over it.
Well we watched "Click" last night. It was kind of funny. It had a lot of Crude and sexual humor. If you don't mind that, you'll like this movie. I thought it was very funny. It was a lot better then "The Benchwarmers" That was dumb. So I would give "Click" 3 1/2 Stars and "Benchwarmers" 2 stars.
Last night I made Flan. It's a Spanish pudding. It was fun making, but the result wasn't very good. It tasted OK, but it felt weird. All soft and the top Carmel was hard. The two just did not go together. Oh, well, it was interesting anyway.
~Stylegirl~
This morning, the friend who is having the fashion show tomorrow came over to see what I'm going to be wearing. She liked it so I now know that I'll be wearing. It should be fun, I'm a little nervous, but I always get over it.
Well we watched "Click" last night. It was kind of funny. It had a lot of Crude and sexual humor. If you don't mind that, you'll like this movie. I thought it was very funny. It was a lot better then "The Benchwarmers" That was dumb. So I would give "Click" 3 1/2 Stars and "Benchwarmers" 2 stars.
Last night I made Flan. It's a Spanish pudding. It was fun making, but the result wasn't very good. It tasted OK, but it felt weird. All soft and the top Carmel was hard. The two just did not go together. Oh, well, it was interesting anyway.
~Stylegirl~
2 comments:
Mmmm, flan is good!
Woohoo! Sun, fashion, and an interesting food. Have fun at the fashion show. You'll be great. That sounds like fun food to try. :-)
Post a Comment