Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sorry I haven’t been writing a lot this week. I am hooked on Facebook.  (Sarah, Rachel you should get one!!!) It's a lot of fun. I must say that I spend way more time on there then I should. I write posts and wait for my friends to write back. Meaning I wait a long time! "Why is no one writing me back?" I keep asking myself and then it hits me; They’re all at school!

I mean I know that they’re at school, but I just never thought about the fact that they can't sit next to their computers all day like I can. They have to go to classes and have lunch and hang out with all they’re friends. I on the other hand, can't hang out with my friends for obvious reasons.  They’re all at college! (And in Wisconsin:))

Well, that’s all that is happening in my life. Aren’t you glad I told you about my life in front of the computer?


~Stylegirl~


 
  

5 comments:

jah said...

I care about what you are doing. You are a beautiful gal and someone in Florida care about you.
Love Grandma H.

Niña Chica said...

I enjoy reading about what you are up to (even if it is sitting in front of a computer, waiting for someone to write on your wall).

I know you have asked me several times to get on facebook, and for now my answer is still no. But, I am a Blogger now, so that is good, right?

Unknown said...

all right, i'll stop asking you to join facebook. But if you ever get one please look me up. I would love to have you on there.

And yes, it's a great thing that your a blogger!

Rachel said...

I look forward everyday to reading what you have to say. :-)

Rachel said...

Girl, when are you going to post again? I'd love to hear from you. Did you have a nice time when G.G. (or G.N.) came over too look at your new floors? I miss your posts!