Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.....

What can I say to make it up to you all? Sorry seems to fall short. If I could go back in time and change some things would I? Yes, along with some misspelled words, I would not have let you, my readers, fall by the way side. I would have diligently informed you about my life and it's goings on. But alas, I can not; I am not in possession of a time machine. And let’s face it; if I was I would be off some were having fun and leaving my school work of which I am burdened. But no I have no time machine so I am forced to say what seems so small, I'm sorry.

Well, not much has happened in the last week, school work for one, work and piano for others, and Facebook. Yes, although it was not my intent, I have strayed from a life of blogging and taken up a life of facebooking.

Tomorrow I have my piano lesson, and then on Friday I have a Christmas party to go to. It’s at my piano teacher’s house, and I have to play a song.  I don’t want to, but I could not come up with a good enough reason not to. So here I am. It shouldn’t be too bad, because I picked an easy song to do.

Then when I get back from the party, by then my mom will be back from picking up J.R. from school and we will get pizza and put up the tree!

So that about it.

~Stylegirl~

 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Nate says to tell you, "Sometimes the hardest part of holding on it letting it go." I think he read the title and thought of that (line from a song) for some reason.

ANYWHO! I didn't mean to make you feel guilty but I am glad that you posted. I’m a bad speller too must be in the family. Have a good time at the recital. You will do great. Sometime You need to play for us!

Unknown said...

I know, I had that song stuck in my head while I was writting it.

NiƱa Chica said...

You are forgiven! Actually, I haven't been writing much on my blog either. I have a draft that I started, but I am not sure if I will finish it and post it.

I have been taking this weekend to contemplate joining Facebook. I will have a current decision by Monday afternoon.