Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sorry

Hello,
Sorry I have not written for a while. I just have been very busy. So I'll tell you about by weekend.

Thursday:
I went to my piano lesson. I had a very good time My teacher gave me many more songs to learn and then I walked home. Walking home although it was cold was not all that bad because I got to listen to my new Kellie Pickler CD. :) So that was fun. Then I went home and we had a birthday party for JM!

Friday:
Mom and I worked at D.'s store all day form 10 to 4. When we work for D. we aren't paid in money as most people are. We get to pick out anything we want for free, as our pay. Mom is funny, she takes like four things and thinks she took too much and I a take a lot of stuff and don't think much of it. I tell my mom that we worked hard for 6 hours we deserve this stuff.

When we got back, I was very tried so I tock a shower (so that I didn’t have to in the morning) and after my mom and dad went out to eat, I went to bed and watched the old TV show "Dallas" until my mom and dad got back and we went down and watched an episode of The Gilmore Girls. I then went up and watched Dallas for awhile and then went to bed.

Saturday:
Ok, most of you know what I did on Saturday, so for those who do not here's what I did. We all went to grandma N.'s house and cleaned her yard. The girls raked, JM cut up a tree, dad and JR put up a light and every one else cleaned and put up the storm windows. And Uncle M mowed.
Then we went to church and came home. I was going to work for C.W. at 8:00 but when we got home she had left a message asking if I could work at 6:00 instead. So I called her and said yes. I worked tell 1:30 and made lots of money :)

Sunday:
Nothing happen. I got up and my mom and I did some school work that was left over from Friday that we did not have time for and then my dad, JM and I went to the library and then to McDonalds. I rented "Cheaper By The Dozen 2" and "American Dreamz" which we watched that night.
After my mom and dad went to bed Josiah and I watched a mini-series called "The Singing Detective" .......*Snore*.......*Snore*....... Oh, sorry I fell asleep just thinking about that movie. Very dull. If you value my opinion and your sanity do not watch that movie, you will be thanking me latter.

Monday:
Same as last Monday, school ext. JM and I went to the bank and Wal-mart. I worked at Josh's. Came home and JM and I watched "You can’t take it with you" (Thanks Rachel!) Very funny!

Today - Tuesday:
Voted! Mom, Josiah and I went down and voted at lunch time. Then we went to Wendy's. I'm going to Josh's latter and I hope to get off soon because Jeremiah is coming home from school to vote.
Well you’re all up to date with my life. Makes you feel better right. :) To know all about me. Have and nice day.

~Stylegirl~

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Good to see you posting again! I was having Jenivision with drawls! ;-)

Glad you liked You Can't Take it With You.

Yippy, you're a voter!

jah said...

Glad you went to vote. You need a vacation. Too much work for me.
I think I will go to the pool.
Keep up your piano playing.

NiƱa Chica said...

Here is a comment: You are my favorite Jenivision!

Rachel said...

Whoa! Very nice template! I still haven't figured out how to use that web-site that you told me about to get new and exciting templates. I changed my user name to <>< for now.