Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Help from a friend

Hello all,
Well it's another day here in hot sunny Min.....Oh, sorry I was thinking of my Dream day in November. No it's cloudy and cold here. I wish it was warm. But there is a bright side; I get to have a hot Cocoa! (Which I am making right now.) I love cocoa, especially with whip cream on top. My mom bought some whip cream with mint in it for when the L.'s came over last week-end. It was soooooo good. But we used it up the next day. Oh well, that's how it is in our house, we get something new and it's gone in a few days. Like the apple pie I made last night. It didn't even last the night. (I know I ate my fare share so I can't complain.) I guess I'll have to make more next time.

I had a big scare today. I was working on my computer and I had to re-started it. and then it would turn off all by it's self. I was really scaredIt did not re-start however. It began to start up. I don't have all my stuff saved, let alone the money it buy a new computer. So I called JM to help me. He took one look at my computer and turned in on and it was all right! I don't know what it is, but ever time I call JM. or my dad looks at a problem, it suddenly works! I don't know why but it does!


Have a nice day!

~Stylegirl~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Mmm! hot choclate! That wip cream sounds yummy. Glad you computer is still working. That would be very scarry.

Rachel said...

Cute picture btw!