- Coming up with that title. I love doing things like that.
- A very BLUE sky.
- The memories from last Saturday.
- Having the greatest Cousins in the WORLD!
- Super-cool grandparents.
- Cyborgs Battling in Space :)
- Having a great mom and dad. (For letting me have a TON of friends over for LATE night PARTYING on Saturday)
- Friends
- Google Talk
- Daisies (My favorite flower by the way)
- Coffee
- Being called Attractive. (By whom you might ask? hahaha I’ll never tell! *zips up lips*)
- Wearing skirts
- Thinking about what fun I’ll have on Friday when mom and I play hooky and go shopping!
- SPRING!!!!
- Seeing an Ice cream truck go by! (Seriously! I didn’t even know they did that any more! What fun!)
- Chocolate anything
- Writing in my journal everyday
- Thinking about the new camera I’m going to get soon! (Here’s a like to it if you’re interested: here)
- MOVIE NIGTH!
A place where I can put down my thoughts and share my goings on with my family and friends. Not much happens to me. But I can share what does happen with you, my family and friends!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
The 20 little wonders in my life, that make me smile.
Labels:
Fun things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a fun list of “beauties”! I like your title too. Every one of those made me smile! :-D
About the camera--shoot you'll beat me by FOUR MPs. Can I even allow that? Seriously, though that's really cool. I'm glad for you. We better have a photo shoot next time I see you b/c I am figuring out the manual settings and it’s pretty cool and you will prab. have your new camera by then!
Hope you are able to finish up on today’s school work. Barlow Girl just cam on the radio. Has their new CD come out yet? I forgot when it was comming out.
Have a great night. Post again soon! I love reading you blog.
Oh yeah, and I happen to have the coolest cousins too. :-)
I think the CD comes out in July.....some time around there.
Ooh, you mysterious blogger who has sealed lips but fingers that like to type hints...
yep.
You did it again with a great Blog! I have a greatest Granddaughter ever. I can hardly wait to be back to Minnesota. I need your help with my eye make-up. Hope to have coffee at Carefree when you come to visit. You have a good list. I love my new camera too.
1. Reading a bunch of a your blog posts and realizing that I've been mentioned on a regular basis.
Post a Comment