Sunday, April 29, 2007

A night of Cyborgs, Mutates and a whole lot of Variety!

Hello again,

I guess I’m here to tell you about the Spring Variety Show that I went to last night huh? Well I guess the only way to put it is that it ROCKED! I won’t tell you ALL about it because that would just take SO long and I really don’t feel like writing it ALL down. So here are just the HIGH LIGHTS!

Well we got there and had LOTS of fun! Here are the videos from the show.

This first one is of a friend of mine her name is Sarah::


This is of Eli (The main reason we went). Jeremiah is on the far left and fighting with him is Rick. On the other side is Marcus and Jeremiahs roommate Keith. Jordan is playing the piano and I don’t really know who is on the drums or bass::


So after the show was over we all went out to the lobby and met up with all the Cyborgs! Here are some pictures from that:


After that we all went over to Eli’s room where they changed out of there costumes, well all but Eli, he wanted to go out on the town in his. So we all crammed into ours and Eli’s cars and headed over to this little place called “The Tea Garden” over on Grand Ave. It was a nice little place as you can see:

Ok the first guy Eli is dancing with I have NO IDEA who he was, he was just some guy at the Garden who wanted a picture of Eli and then they started dancing. The next guy is Marcus; he is one of Eli’s roommates.

Anyway, here is a video of us (Jeremiah, Josiah, me, Marcus and Aimee) in the car on the way back to school for a LAN party (a LAN party is where a bunch of people play the came computer game at the same time)

As you can see we’re all hopped up on Tea!

We all went to the Mel Johnson center for the LAN party. They where all going to make me play too, (which I didn’t what to) but I didn’t have to. Instead Eli, Aimee and I just talked during the game. So that was fun. Then it was 2 A.M. and Josiah said it was time go.


So that was my BIG night out on the town! It was SUPER FUN!

~StyleGirl~

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I told you you lead an exciting life! Wow. Sounds like quite the night. Glad you had a good time. :-D