A place where I can put down my thoughts and share my goings on with my family and friends. Not much happens to me. But I can share what does happen with you, my family and friends!
I enjoyed being at your recital on Friday evening and was very impressed by your performance. It must give you a lot of satisfaction to be able to play that well for just one year of lessons. We were very proud of you. Grandpa H
4 comments:
I hope it went great! I like your new pro-file picture on face-book. Have a great weekend. Are you gonna be done with school soon.
I just watched the video of your recital and you did really great!!!!!!!!! That was a beautiful song.
I enjoyed being at your recital on Friday evening and was very impressed by your performance. It must give you a lot of satisfaction to be able to play that well for just one year of lessons. We were very proud of you.
Grandpa H
Hey, nice job at your recital. I agree with resilience that it was a beautiful piece of music!
Post a Comment