Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My new Blog just for YOU!

So you all want to know what I’ve been up to since the last time I blogged? Well a lot. I stared two new PSEO classes from NWC. Algebra and Chemistry. They’re ok. Algebra is kind of hard, but fun. (Man! I never though that I’d say that I liked math!) The Chemistry is a lot of reading and a lab a week. The labs are the most fun. The first lab was so hard! It was in two parts, but I did not know that. So I did the first part and I was already to mail it off when I found part two! So I had to do that too. Part two had two parts, I did the first part and then I found out that I did it wrong so I had to redo it. Then I started part two. When I was almost done and was answering the question at the end when my mom said that I should redo part two because it did not turn out right. So I had to do it again. Then as if that was not enough, after I was done my mom saw that I wrote the answers in part one not part two. So I had to redo part one all over again. Man that was a long night!

Last Friday JR. came home for the weekend, and some of his peeps came over for an ultra cool movie night! It was a lot of fun I got to meet a friend of mine from Facebook that I had never met before, (at least I think I did. I was never introduced to him, all that happened was that I went downstairs and he said “Hey.” And I said “Hey” and that was it.) It was a really fun night, we watched a movie and then Eli and JR. went on a dew-run at 11:30. While they were gone the rest of us watched a science fiction documentary. Then JR. and E. came back with dew and a dollar movie. Which we watched and drank the dew. It was a way cool night. After the movie we watched more science fiction documentaries and then we sat around and talk about all kinds of stuff. (Well the guys talked about all kinds of stuff, I lost track of what they were talking about ten minutes into the conversation. It was fun anyway.) They finally left around 3:30. So the three of us kids went to bed. I woke up around 4:11 and I heard the coffee pot going off, and the living room light on, which meant that dad was up! It was so funny to think that we went to bed around a half hour before dad got up! So we were pretty tired, I blame it all on Eli! :)


Well that’s about all I can think about that’s all that interesting right now. So I hope you’re happy that I blogged again.


~Stylegirl~ 

3 comments:

Niña Chica said...

Wow, sounds like you had fun!

Rachel said...

Ooff! That a lot of time redoing the chem. lab stuff. That would make me crazy. I bet it felt good when you sent it in!

Sounds like a rock'n night with JR's friends. Isn't it fun to get to know siblings friends? I loved being with my sister's crew!

Rachel said...

What do you think about the new template changes I made to my blog? I forgot to ask.