Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Day!

I'm coping Rachel because I'm too lazy to do an up date. (Will do one soon)

7:30 - I'm jolted awake by Clay Aiken singing Right Here Waiting. I hit the snooze button as fast as I can because it's WAY too loud! Then I turn it down and go back to sleep.

7:40 - "HAAAH" I'm jolted awake again. I hit the snooze button again faster this time because I had turned it up and not down. This time I make sure I turned it down and went back to sleep.

7:59 – I Sleepily wake up. "CRAP" I turned my alarm down alright, WAY to far and I can hardly hear it.

8:00 - I get up and turn on my computer. And turn on Jane Eyre. (For school)

8:00 - 8:40 – I look on Facebook and read the note from my peeps that I got over night. And read the cool comic “Too Far”*

8:40 - 9:15 – I pick out my clothes for the day and take a shower.

9:15 - 9:20 – I turn on Rachael Lampa and do my make-up.

9:20 - 9:35 – I turn off Rachael Lampa and switch on Sore Thumb** instead! And I finish make-up.

9:35 - 9:40 – I change tops because the one I was wearing just was not me today. Then I make my breakfast. (A breakfast drink)

9:40 - 10:00 – I drink my breakfast and write the beginning of this blog.

10:00 - 10:41 – I read Chemistry.

10:41 - 11:21 – I Pour myself some coffee and read “More Than a Carpenter” by Josh McDowell for school.

11:21 - 11:30 – I look on line at the Wal-Mart web site for Katharine McPhee’s new CD. “CRAP” it’s out but I can’t download it! I guess I’ll just have to wait.

11:30 – 11:46 – I go downstairs to get my headphones and then go to look at the new look for the guestroom. It’s looking CUUUUUUTE!

11:46 – 12:00 – I listen to clips from Katharine McPhee’s CD. Its sounds SWEEEEEEET! The best American Idol CD thus far!

12:00 – 12:23 – Time for lunch. Chicken patties with BB’ Sauce! After eating I clean up my dishes.

12:23 - 12:44 – I read my fun book “Reunion” by Jenny Carroll (aka. Meg Cabot)

12:44 – 1:13 – I work on a new blog for all of you!

1:13 - 2:52 – I work with mom on Algebra.

2:52 – 3:11 – I answer the new notes on Facebook.

3:11- 3:21 – I talk to Eli on Google talk about his comic.

3:21 – 3:52 – I play my Piano.

3:52 - 4:00 – I have a shack of Lucky Charms and listen to Jane Eyre.

4:00 - 4:10 – I work more on the new blog.

4:10 - 4:24 – I work some more on Chemistry.

4:24 - 4:28 – I go to the NWC web site and think about going to the Icebreaker Visit Weekend there.

4:28 - 5:00 – I goof off till it’s time to go to work.

5:00 - 7:00 – I’m working at Josh’s. I do some school work and listen to music (Sore Thumb. Why? Because I can :))

7:00 – 8:00 - I go down and watch American Idol. Dang! It’s a great show!

8:00 - 9:00 – I get home and watch the long end of some movie called “The Postman” with my dad and JM. And I have meatloaf for supper.

9:00 – 9:20 – I up date this blog! And I listen to Billy Gilman.

9:20 – 10:00 - I surf the net read a note on Facebook from a cuz of mine who just made my day!

10:00 – 11:00 - I watch two Bewitched with JM.

11:00 – I get ready and go to bed.

*”Too Far” Is a comic that a friend of mine writes. You can read it here. Note: if you do read it I advise that you start at the beginning (that’s were the link goes to), it’s funnier that way.

**Sore Thumb is the Rockiest Rapper this side of....well......anywhere! You can hear and download his music here. I just may be prejudice because I know him, but I don't care.

~Stylegirl~


 

2 comments:

NiƱa Chica said...

I love reading what you all did in one day. Thanks!

Rachel said...

Me too! That was great. Now I know how you "roll."

I'm gonna have to check out this Sore Thumb’s music. I've fine-tuned my hip-hop preference so if I like it you know good. ;-P