Monday, February 05, 2007

On update on me

Well not much has happened since I last wrote, school, work, and fun, that’s about it. I signed up to go on an over night at NWC. It’s called “Icebreaker Winter Visit Weekend” It’s on the 18th and 19th. I really excited about going! At first I did not really want to go, but I read about it and talked to my mom and JM. Then I wrote to S and asked her about it (Thank you S!) So I signed up before I could talk myself out of it. And then after I did I started to get really excited about it. Then I posted the news out on Facebook because I know a lot of people from NWC. I got a message from inquiring minds if I was going to have time to hang with my bro and friends. So that made it a little funnier to think that I might get to hang with everyone. But I didn’t really think that there was time; we might get to hang at some point in the visit though. Then my mom suggested that when it’s time to go home, JM can come and meet me there and then we can go to Anime club (That’s a group that JR, Eli and the other guys that I know from Facebook all go to and watch anime and such.) So it sounds like I’ll get to hang with everyone after all! So I’m looking forward to this trip very much. Here’s a list of what I will be doing when I’m there:

Sunday, February 18

5:30-6:30 P.M. - Registration
7:00-8:00 P.M. - Kick-off
8:00 P.M. - Icebreaker Groups
8:30 P.M. - Coffee House/Open Gym/Games
10:00 P.M. - Ice Cream Cool Down
11:00 P.M. - Host Rooms

Monday, February 19

9:00 A.M. - Breakfast
9:30 A.M. - Worship
10:30 A.M. - Chapel
11:25 A.M. - Class Visits/Tours
12:30 P.M. - Lunch with Professors
1:15 P.M. - Icebreaker Groups
2:00 P.M. - Class Visits/Tours
3:15 P.M. - The Winter Games
5:15 P.M. - Pizza
6:30 P.M. - Depart

Well that’s all I got right now. I’ll try to take some pictures when I’m there!

~Stylegirl~



 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You and your boyfriends. (jk) :-) Sounds like good times. I thought about going to the thinng at NW but never did anything with it. Hope you have a great, great time! :-)

Unknown said...

You can still sign up.

Niña Chica said...

Jen-girl, I am so excited for you! I think it will be a great weekend and I am praying that it will be also. I know that over the weekend that I visted NWC, God used that time to point me to where I am now. I am praying that he will give you peace about taking the next steps after high school.

love. S.