Thursday, January 04, 2007

My annual trip (That's not an annual trip) to Ikea!

Well here I am again writing another note. I had such a great time today that I wanted to share with someone, aren’t you happy I picked you? 

Well today was out annual after Christmas trip to Ikea! (Well, I don’t know how annual it is seeing has how we have only done it for two years now) (And when I say “our” I mean: Aunt Susan, Grandma, my mom and Rebecca) Anyway, I always like going to Ikea because they always have such great deals on everything! Even though I have no use for ¾ of the things that they have, it’s always fun to go through and see what’s new and to admire what you liked from the last time you were there.

This trip however, was especially fun because my cousin Rebecca was with. I always have a great time with my cousins but some how; I seem to have the silliest fun with Rebecca. About half way through the store, Rebecca and I ended up ahead of the rest of out group and we had no idea where they were or when they would catch up to us. We could have just have walked back to fined them, but Rebecca for some reason came up with the idea of sneaking around and waiting for them to show up, so that’s what we did. Well she did most of the sneaking around and I just sat there. It was so funny to see her acing like James Bond, running from one rack to another sneaking her head around the corner to see if they were there and then running to the next rack. After awhile she found them and some how I got involved in the spying, and there we were, acting like 4 year olds! It was the most fun I had all day! And we did not just stop and hiding once, Ho, no we did it for like a half hour! Until we were to hot and tired to keep it up! So we just walked up to them and acted like we had been there the whole time. It was a lot of fun!
(Here is a picture on Rebecca and me. I love this one it was taken on thanksgiving.)



(Incase you were wondering, I got some CD holders for all my many CD!)

~Styilegirl~

 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm happy to have been picked to read this great post!!! It SO made me smile! That sounds like so much fun. Too bad I don't live nearer and could have come too. :-( You are making me miss you and Bec!

Rachel said...

What did you mean? I think if you saved it that's the size it is. Did you open it and save it? Sorry, I'm just kinda confused. I can post it again if you want me to or I could e-mail it. Just let me know.

Rachel said...

What did you mean? I think if you saved it that's the size it is. Did you open it and save it? Sorry, I'm just kinda confused. I can post it again if you want me to or I could e-mail it. Just let me know.

Rachel said...

oops! I thought it didn't work so I did it again. Now you have lots of comments but they are all by the same person.