Sunday, July 08, 2007

A little more about me!

*Never in my life have I: Jumped off a building.

*When I'm nervous: I get really quiet.

*When I'm really, really happy: I fell like I’m going to burst!

*My hair: is pretty nice, people seem to like it.

*When I turn my head left: I see a messy room.

*I should be:
getting up out if bed.

*By this time next year: Gosh, I don’t know, getting ready to celebrate my 20th birthday and hopefully that fact that Eli and I have been together for over a year, God willing!

*I have a hard time understanding: Why God made mosquitoes.

*My ideal breakfast is: Chocolate cake!

*If you visit my home town: You’ll be in the same town I’m living in now.

*If you spend the night at my house: You’ll watch a movie with us and then stay in the guest bedroom.

*My favorite blonde is: I don’t know.

*My favorite brunette is: ME! :)

*Last night I: Had the second BEST night of my life!

*A better name for me would be: That’s silly, I like my name.

*I've been told I look like: Julie Roberts? (I don’t know, who do I look like guys?)

~StyleGirl~

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You look a lot like this girl I once knew. Let me try to think of her name. Hummmmmm......... I think I saw her at CC. Maybe her name was something that started with a J. Ok, sorry I can't think of anyone who you look like besides you. But you are very gorgeous. I was thinking that when I was looking at your senor pictures. Then again it might have something to do with your amazing photographer’s sweet skills. :-)

~Cousin

ronjo said...

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Grand Daughter whom we love so dearly.
Grandma & Grandpa H

Torvin the Number One Captain said...

Hey, Jenny! Everybody's calling you a cutie in here, and I totally have to agree. Resoundingly! I can't think of anybody who looks like you, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd remember.

jah said...

What did you do for the 2nd best time of your life?

Unknown said...

I was with Eli.