Monday, July 30, 2007

The Best Birthday Present EVER!!

For the last week or so I have been eagerly awaiting a package in the mail from Eli for my birthday. Everyday I’d go out to the mail box holding my breath, only to find bills and letters for everyone but me.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, the days went by with nothing fun to show for them other then the fact the new BarlowGirl CD had come. So I was pretty sad when Friday came and went and still no package.

Saturday dawned very nicely (I know I was just going to bed!) And I thought for sure it would come today. I got up later that morning and took a shower, all the while planning on checking the mail when I was done. Well when I was done I went upstairs and there sitting on the table was a package, addressed to me! I picked it up and ran to my room to open it!

And inside was a black t-shirt. I was so excited as I pulled it out and looked at the front and there was the coolest thing I have ever seen! It was an Eli Parker original! He had designed a shirt just for me!!!! Here’s a picture of this great t-shirt!!!


(Isn’t it great?!?!)

Well I just thought I’d share this great present with all of you! Thank you Eli, you’re the best!!!

~StyleGirl~

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That tee-shirt rocks! It will be fun to see what it looks like next time I see you. You'll have to show me. Which you'd probably do anyways. :-D