Thursday, June 02, 2011

Here we go again!

So why again after all this time are you getting back into the blogging world, you ask? Well it's simple and only takes mere moments to explain! But I'm not going to take the easy way out, oh no! I think it would be fun to go the long way around! Oh sure, it would be a lot easier and quicker to just point the finger at Abby and say "She Made Me Do It!" But where's the fun in that?

It all started (like most stories do if they know what's good for them) four years ago, with a guy by the name of Eli. We met, we became friends, and we started dating. Of course once you start dating it's only natural that you meet "The Family" Don, Barb, Josiah, Micah, Joy, and Abby. I quickly learned that this was a family that I could enjoy, that I was going to love spending time with! Especially, Abby. Although she was younger then me and had some poor taste in music we quickly became friends! And after a year or two I was hanging out with Abby almost as much as I was with Eli!

We, like most girls, enjoy doing all kinds of things together! Shopping, gossiping, listening to music, and so on. So it was no surprise that when one of us decided to try something new the other wasn't far behind (Except for Justin Bieber, I would rather eat a spider then like his music) Twitter, DailyBooth, hot curlers, He is We, Knitting, Apple Computers, hair products!

So tonight when Abby wrote to me, all excited about how she was going to "Start Blogging" I knew it was just a matter of time before I would have to bring my old blog out of retirement. It was old and sad and none to pleased that I had thrown it by the wayside to collect dust. But I pulled it out, shook off the dust and gave it a new makeover, and so here I am!

And here we are back at the beginning, back where I can point the finger of blame squarely at Abby and say "She Made Me Do it!"

But really, I love that girl dearly, and I'm so thankful that I have a sister as fun, sweet and crazy as her!

~ Jennifer

2 comments:

Abby said...

HAHA. MADE YOU!??! TERRIBLE MUSIC!?!?! Hahahaha

I love you too!

jah said...

You are crazy but wonderful. Keep it up.

Love Ya, Grandma H.