Once I got into the music, I really got interested in their background, so I looked them up and found out about the lead singers and it was very interesting. Knowing her background really makes the songs really feel so much more meaningful. She writes all the songs along with the other members of the band and it's just cool to know that almost all the songs have some meaning to them and are in someway taken from her and the other members lives.
The lead singer, Lacey Mosley, has a very moving background story and I really encourage you to read it, you can HERE. Even when she's not singing about something 100% Christian you can just tell how much she loves God and it's just really cool. One thing I really like about her, is the way she uses her hands. You can really see it in the first video I posted below.
I want to end this blog with some of their music so you can see what I mean. I know that not all of you LIKE hard rock, but not to worry, they also have acoustic versions of some songs and I will post them as well and they are really good too! And if you're like my mom were you can't understand what they're singing I'll give the lyrics too! :)
"All Around Me" - This song is very beautiful! I hope you enjoy it!
NORMAL VERSION
ACOUSTIC VERSION
"Cassie" - Another really nice song. This song is about Cassie Bernall from the Columbine shootings.
NORMAL VERSION (There isn't a music for this one but here's the song anyway)
ACOUSTIC VERSION
There are way more songs but I think two is enough. If you're interested in them and want to hear more just let me know and I can hook you up! :) Let me know what you think of them!
4 comments:
Very cool. Nice to read your post!
Not so cool from your Grandma.
Glad to see you added to your Blog!!!!
Nice to read your thoughts JJ.
What a beautiful song! Fully surrendered to God, that's the way I like to be!
Post a Comment