Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Some new things in my life:

1. I took the ACT’s two weekends ago. I’m pretty sure I did just fine! I took it at Bethel College. After the test was over I walked out the door and there standing there waiting to save me was Eli! He took me away from that place and we spent the rest of the weekend with his family!

2. As you all know I have been rethinking my plans for College. Ever since Josiah first started at NWC I’ve wanted to go there. But just these last few weeks I’ve been thinking about college and stuff like that and I decided I’d rather go to a community college. So I’ve been looking a school and I found one, Century College. On Monday, mom and I went over to take a tour and take their test; which I did pretty well on! I also handed in my application! It’s all very exciting! They told me I’d get my acceptance letter in about a week! It’s all very exciting, I’m starting in January!!! I’m FINALLY GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!

3. Things have been going really well for Eli and my comic! If you haven’t seen it yet you can HERE.

4. (I’m sure only Eli and I care about this but….) as of yesterday, Eli and I have been together for five months!!!! Time has gone by so fast! It’s hard to believe that we’re already at the point where in just one month we’ll have been together a half a year! I can’t believe I got so lucky to have someone like Eli!

5. I got my hair cut!! (See: below post)

That’s it for now….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five months already! It sure has been nice, huh?

Niña Chica said...

Hey girl! I am so happy for you! It is so exciting to read about your new college plans. I loved the 2 1/2 years I spent attending two year (aka community) colleges. There are some pretty sweet and practical things about them too.

Rachel said...

The news about the college is exciting. Keep me posted. :=)