A place where I can put down my thoughts and share my goings on with my family and friends. Not much happens to me. But I can share what does happen with you, my family and friends!
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Before - Beautiful/After - Even more Beautiful!
I decided to cut my hair! Totally out of the blue type thing. Yesterday I found a picture of what I wanted. Today went in and got it cut! Just like that! I hope you like it and I defy anyone to say nothings changed about it! :)
Before
After
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the bangs! I can't wait to see it for real!
Happy to hear that you did well on your ACT test. One more thing out of the way. Your hair cut looks very nice. You are a very atractive young lady and we are very proud of you. Remember, you are my favorite grand daughter. Love, Grandpa H
6 comments:
I love the bangs! I can't wait to see it for real!
Wow, Jenny! It looks good! Your hair was starting to get super long.
You’d have to have some serious insomnia not to notice any chance, at least if you see the before and after pictures.
It looks really nice, Miss Jennifer! :-) I like it. :-)
I am so proud of you to try another college as the community college. You will do really great.
Eli is a very nice guy
I can't get your after hair cut. Yes, you needed it cut.
Sorry for telling you I didn't get the picture of the new hairdo.
When I did it again, it came in.
GREAT HAIRDO
Happy to hear that you did well on your ACT test. One more thing out of the way. Your hair cut looks very nice. You are a very atractive young lady and we are very proud of you. Remember, you are my favorite grand daughter.
Love, Grandpa H
Post a Comment