I just want to formally tell you, my readers, that I am now no longer single! Yes, I now have a boyfriend! He's name is Eli. I've mentioned him before in other posts. We made it official on Tuesday and I've just been waiting till I had a picture of us to post about it!
6 comments:
My sincere apologies to all the guys out there who were hoping to date Jenny, but can't because of me.
...Although really, they should have seen it coming after all the times Jenny "mentioned" (wrote epic novels about) me in the previous blog posts. :)
You really did it. What a cute guy. Of course, we have heard about Eli for a while. He is so lucky to have you as his girlfriend.
Now I know I am coming to the next movie night. I am happy for you JJ.
Grandpa H
Thanks grandma and grandpa! And I wouldn't call Eli cute; rather, I'd call him Handsome! I think that fits much better!
Hey miss Jennifer! Where did you get your site counter? Sorry I haven't commented until now but I just couldn't think of any thing to say. My life is completely crazy. I babysat 10 hours today for three different families! I can’t wait until I see you! It’s gonna be great. :-)
Post a Comment