Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hmmmmm.......

Today's my last day of school this week! YAY Tomorrow no one has school and that's just fine by me. And tonight for the first time all semester I don't have to write a paper!!!!!!! I'm all done with my journals for my writing class now, all I have left is two essays and an in-class paper. So I'm way happy!

Last weekend I went home with Eli. It was really nice to be back, I haven't been to his house since JANUARY! And that's just too long. It was a really nice weekend. On Saturday Eli, Abby and I went to St. Cloud and met up with an old friends of Eli's from school who he hadn't seen in really long time. It was a lot of fun we went out to eat and then shopping! We went to Savers and both Eli and I got lots of cool things! He found everything he was looking for; jeans and shoes! I found some cute shoes too, only one pair I got turned out to be two DIFFERENT SIZES!!!!! I guess that's what happens when you don't try on both shoes. haha I also found a really cute skirt and a sweater and a shirt. I was looking for a little sweater to go with the new dress I made! (See below) but the only one I could find was too small, which was really sad because it would have been PERFECT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still love the dress, Jenny!

jah said...

Your dress was sooo pretty. Good job with the sewing.

jah said...

Your dress was sooo pretty. Good job with the sewing.