I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and New Years! I know I did! We had another movie/game night! Everyone who was anyone was there! At 12 we stopped the movie and had some cider. Abby came too, and at 12 she went running out in the street! I have videos of the night and when I can, I'll upload them here. So if you are reading this and they're aren't any yet, just check back later!
I'm spending the week at Eli's house! Right now I'm sitting here on Eli's computer and Joy is sitting next to me playing! She's so cute! I've been sitting here for about an hour now and she hasn't stopped talking! It's so fun to just sit here and listen to her talk and play! Little kids don't need a lot to keep themselves happy!
Eli is at work, he's working every day this week. It's sad not having him here but he needs the money and I can spend some time with Abby, Joy and Barb.
I'm starting school on the 14th. I'm a little worried about it. 99% of my school life as been at home and I don't know what to expect. I ordered my books last week and some have come already! That's exciting! I just hope the rest makes it here on time! (And little side note: I'm all done with my NWC classes!!!! NO MORE!!! YAY)
Well that's all I can think of to say right now so goodbye for now! HAPPY 2008!
~StyleGirl~
2 comments:
What's this about staying at Eli's for a week?
Glad to hear you are feeling better about life.
Good luck on your 1st day at Century. I'll be thinking of you! :-)
"It means,'Hang in there, ducky, and you'll rock!'"
Post a Comment