Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sick, a week before Christmas....

That's right I have a cold. :( Not a very bad one so that's good. As I write this I'm laying in bed in my PJ's that I've been in all day! :) This morning my mom was like, "Take a break today." Sadly she meant from everything BUT school.

I have less then a week till the semester ends and I have to work hard to finish on time. Some how I think I'll be working just a little into break...

I have all my Christmas presents wrapped and under the tree! (All but one, darn thing was sold out when we went to get it.) So I'm all really for Christmas to start! Just 5 days to go! I'm so excited!

If you haven't heard or seen, I have a new blog for pictures I've taken! I'd love it if you'd go take a look and comment! I just love comments!

Also, I think I'm all done working on this template. What do you think? I got a little help from a graphic designer!

Well, that's all I have to say right now! The year overview is coming along nicely; it should be out for you to read shortly!

~StyleGirl~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work hard on finishing your school stuff, Jenny! That is my recommendation.

jah said...

Your Grandma H. could be there and take care of you with your cold. Hope it is all gone on Christmas.