Well a lot has happened to me in the last few weeks! (For once!) So now I’ll tell you as much about things as I can/feel like. :)
First I should tell you that I’m out of a job. That’s right, no constant flow of money for me. I got a call last week from Josh and he told me that they no longer need me, ever again. They are moving very soon and what few weeks they have left in the house someone will be there to be with Josh. So I have been out of that job for about three weeks now. I’m pretty sad about it; I’m really going to miss him. And on top of everything I didn’t get say a goodbye, he just called and that was it. I’m going to try and get a going away present but it doesn’t look good. I saw them moving stuff yesterday……. :(

In other news, I had a very busy weekend! Eli was here for the WHOLE weekend, and then some! See it was semester break for the Northwesterners and Jeremiah and his whole room decided to spend it here! So on Friday night they all came over. Both Eli and Stephen were going to stay at Jordan’s house, but do to people not wanting other people to stay in their house, Eli ended up at our house. (Which was just fine with me.) So we had a house guest till Tuesday! We had tons of fun! Watched movies, just hung out, went to Perkins twice in one day….. Oh yeah we had a CRAZY weekend!


On Wednesday it was Jeremiah’s Birthday. He took the day off of school and just stayed Tuesday night. Eli came later that afternoon for the party!
Yesterday mom, dad and I went shopping and I got my Graduation present! A leather coat! Its way cute, as you can see!
I have some REALLY BIG news! I’ve been seriously thinking about going somewhere other then NWC! :O That’s right! I found a really nice looking program at what looks like a very nice community college. It’s called “Century College” and it’s about 15 minutes from Grandmas and NWC! If I went there I might live with Grandma and with the money we’d be saving by me not going to NWC, mom and dad would get another car and I’d have one to drive back and forth to school and home and such!
I’d go for my Associate in Applied Science Degree, which is a two year degree. I’m not quite sure what I’ll major in, I have four options and I know for sure that I didn’t want to do one of them so I’m down to: Digital Video, Multimedia, and Photography. Here’s the link to the course site if you’re interested at all. (HERE)
Well, that’s all, today I’m babysitting and then tomorrow morning I’m taking the ACT *ACK* I’m a little nervous, but not as nervous as I would have been if I didn’t know that I don’t even NEED the ACT to get into a community college! Man I wish I had thought of a community college BEFORE we signed up for the test! Oh well, it sure can’t hurt to take it anyway…..
~StyleGirl~
5 comments:
It sure was a nice weekend! Be sure and make a fantastic decision regarding school, OK?
I'll try! :)
I think the Century idea about college is a great option and I have to admit, if you get to live with Grandma I am going to be jealous of your roommate and possible meal service plan! ;-)
YEAH for community colleges! I'm glad you are exploring other possibilities and keeping your mind open to different options. I think that would be so cool if you went to Century!
Did you know that your template puts weird symbols in any time you use an ' ?
Good luck on your ACT today. Tell me how it goes. I'm praying for you.
Nice leather coat. Nice couple but the first picture of you & Eli isn't a very good one. Fuzzy, unless that was what you wanted. You are a great photographer. Keep it up.
Post a Comment