Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fall's here!..... Well, almost.

Fall is here, well almost. Most of the things that come with fall are here anyway. School starts up tomorrow. I’m not really sure if I’m happy about that or not. I’m going back to watching Josh today, and I’m kind of looking forward to that, I’ve missed him. But on the other hand it’s been really nice having a three month vacation! And hopefully with the start of fall the cold weather will come soon too. I’m so over this hot weather!

I’m taking two PSEO classes from NWC this fall, I’m taking Western Civilization and Into to Music. I was also going to take a writing class, which is required and so I won’t have to take it when I went to NWC. But we waiting a little too long to sign up and the class was full. This was unfortunate because I need the credits in order to have enough credits to begin NWC as a sophomore next year. But don’t worry; I’m still going to start as a sophomore anyway because I’m just going to take a class this summer instead, so it’s all good! As I said classes start tomorrow, but I’m not sure I’ll be starting tomorrow because my books having come yet! So who knows when I’ll actually start!

I’m working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30 till 8:30 every week for Josh. I haven’t seen him very much this summer, I only watched him once this whole time. I did do a lot of dog sitting for them though. It was a nice summer.

(UPDATE: I wrote all that and then two things happened. First, my school books came. Second, Josh came over and said he got the weeks mixed up and I don’t start till next week. WHATEVER!)

Yesterday I went to the Fair with Eli! It was so much fun! We met up with his parents and another couple who were already there. You see we didn’t get there till about 3, because Eli moved back to school yesterday so he had to get his key and stuff before he picked me up. So it was like 1:30 by the time he got here!





We had a great time! Ate some food, rode on the Skyway and did a lot of walking! Eli and I also watched a Jazz show that was playing there! That was pretty fun. We just recently realized that we both like jazz so that was fun to finally find some music that we both really like!





We stayed till about 9 and then headed back to school where we were able to park because there was a park and ride like a block away! Then we went on a walk! Thankfully it didn’t rain all day, even though the weather said it would! So I was pretty happy about that, because I was not looking forward to being all wet all day.

Well there’s a little update on me. I hope you’re all happy!

~Stylegirl~

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck on your babysitting and school. I'm glad you guys had a good time at the fair. Is there anything we totally have to see? (Or better yet is there anything we totally have to eat?)

Unknown said...

Cream puff!

Rachel said...

Oh! Yum! That sounds GOOD!

jah said...

The fair was great. That cream puff was deliousbut messy. I think we parked in the same lot but left at 3:00. I like Eli's hair. Tell him to leave it curly.
Say Hi! to Josh for us. He is a cutie.

ronjo said...

Enjoyed meeting Eli on Sunday. I am happy for you both. The colors on your blog page are really neat.
Glad to see you are working again watching over Josh. Say hi to him from us.
Grandpa H