Thursday, March 15, 2007

My new Hair cut!

Ok, fellow bloggers, I have some news on ME! I will be getting my hair cut to night! I'm really excited! I'm hoping it will be very cute, I would post any pictures of what I'm getting it cut like, but I will post before and after pictures. Here are the before pictures.








Ok, Here are the new ones!!!!! What do you think?



 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute hair cut! It looks really great. :-)I didn't realize your hair was getting so long.

I'm hoping to get mine cut soon b/c there is nothing that I can do with it. It it is too short to style and too long to stay curled.

Unknown said...

I don't know if you could tell it or not but this is the same style as the drummer from BarlowGirl!

It's funny because when I first say her hair I thought, “That’s cute, but I’d never get my hair cut like that!” and here I am! And I’m LOVING IT!

Rachel said...

I did't think of it before but now that you say that it does look like one of the Barlow Girl's hair cuts. Glad you are enjoying the new hair cut. :-)

ronjo said...

JJ....
My eye's may not be as good as when I was young, but, your new hair cut looks great. I could not notice any length cut off the bottom. On both pictures, (before & after) the lenth reaches down to your 5th stripe of the back of your shirt. Any way, you are beautiful.
Grandpa H

jah said...

Your hair cut is real cute and it lokes just like you. I always had long hair too. watch out for those guys who look at you now.
jah